Regularity & Punctuality
- Students must be regular and punctual.
- Attendance on all Important Days (15th August, Annual Day, Sports Day, 26th January etc) is Compulsory.
- Every student is expected to be present in the School premises at the first bell. No late comer will take his/ her seat in class without the signature of the Principal/Supervisor/Teacher In-charge.
- No student can go back home before the School ends without the written permission of the Principal.
- Leave of Absence is granted only after producing a prior written application from the parent.
- Medical Certificate must be attached to the application in case of Medical Leave on the first day of the Leave.
- Long Absence without prior permission may have the student’s name struck off from the School Register. The usual Entrance Fee may be charged for re-admission.
- One clear calendar month notice in writing must be given when a child is withdrawn from school. If one month’s’ notice is not given, then a month’s fee may be charged.
- If a student is absent for more than 10 consecutive days without informing the school, his name may be struck off the Rolls and it may be assumed that he/she will not be returning and his/her vacancy will be given to someone on the waiting list.
- Leave during school days will not be given for more than three days at a time, except in cases of serious sickness, or death in the family. Religious pilgrimages should be planned for the period of holidays.
- In case of illness the boy, on returning to school, must bring a note in the Calendar from his parents/guardians certifying to the fact.
- Ragging in any form is not allowed in the school premises. If any student is found indulging in the same, strict disciplinary action will be taken. Any student involved in such acts will be penalized as per Maharashtra Government Ragging Act, 1999.
- Students should realise that they are responsible to the School authorities not only for their conduct in School but also for their general behaviour outside. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct out of school on the part of pupils shall make them liable to disciplinary action.
- In the absence of the Teacher, the Class Monitor/Prefect/Vice Prefect is responsible for the discipline of the class.
- Students are strictly prohibited from using or carrying mobile phones, if found, cells will be confiscated.
- Students are strictly prohibited from bringing the following articles and substances: Cigarettes / Tobacco, Fireworks, Holi colours, Pornographic Material, I Pods, Unnecessary valuables e.g.: cash, jewelery etc., Alcoholic beverages ,Knives, Chewing Gums or Anyother objectionable material.
- Boys must cut their hair short, colouring or streaking of hair is not allowed.
- Those students, who absent themselves from school i.e. bunk school /college without the knowledge of their parents / guardians, will be liable to severe disciplinary action.
- Each student must have his/her own calendar and bring it to school each day. Parents should check the calendar of their children from time to time.
- Every student must carry the School/College Identity Card.
- Gifts to members of the staff or holding of picnic, parties or meetings require the Principal’s sanction. Writing or scribbling on walls, benches or anywhere else is strictly prohibited.
- Writing or scribbling on walls, benches or anywhere else is strictly prohibited.
- If any damage is done by the students in the class or within the premises the Principal will decide the amount to be paid as compensation.
- For breach of any School Rules, student may be fined or punished as per the School rules.