- All admissions are based on the policies of the Management.
- No interview.
- Admission is marked by a complete absence of class distinctions or discrimination of any kind
- Admission forms are issued in the month of April / May depending on the vacancy in each class.
- Incomplete form will be rejected.
- No phone calls regarding admission should be made to the Office.
- Original Birth Certificate should be shown at the time of submission of the form.
- Proof (copy of School leaving certificate/ S.S.C./H.S.C. mark sheet) if Father is ex-student to be attached to the form
- Photo copy of most recent MSEB or BSNL bill
- Students who have already attended a recognised school must produce a Leaving Certificate from the recognised school last attended. If he comes from outside Maharashtra State, the Leaving Certificate must be countersigned by the Education Office of that Place.
- For proof of address only MSEB/BSNL bills with the parents’ name and address will be accepted
- Submit two recent passport size photographs of the applicant
- The School Fees have to be paid before the TERM starts.
- Fees are to be paid Term wise on or before 1st June and 1st Dec. respectively.
- If fees are not paid by the due date, the name of the student may be struck off the school Roll.
- If a student is struck off the Roll he/she may lose his /her place in the school. Re-admission fees, in addition to arrears may have to be paid.
- No student may be permitted to begin a new term unless all arrears due on his/her account have been cleared before the commencement of the term.
- Fee Challan to be collected from the School Office
- Fees to be paid in cash only.
- Fee to be deposited in The Bank of Baroda , Jangli Maharaj Road Branch . Receipt of the same to be deposited in School Office
- Mention the number notes on the reverse of the fee receipt
- Charges for Stationery are not included in the School fees. Payment for the same to be made in the month of June.
- Caution money is refundable.
- Computer Fee will be separate.
- As per fee Regulation Act 2014 of Maharashtra Government dated 21st March 2014, School can hike the fee every two years, by putting the proposal in front of Executive Committee of the PTA.
- The School had put forth the proposal of fee hike in front of the Executive Committee of PTA in the month of February 2017 which has been approved by the Executive Committee.
- The Annual School fee for the Academic year 2017-2018 & 2018-2019 is as follows.
|First Term||Second Term|
|Std V to Std IX||10,050/-||10,000/-|
School endeavours to inculcate habit of cleanliness & neatness. Parents are requested to see that their children are always clean & neatly dressed for school.
|Boys||Steel Grey Trousers & White Shirt|
|Girls||Steel Grey Tunic & White Shirt|
|Wednesday (House Uniform)|
|»||Notice of withdrawal of a pupil must be given in writing one calendar month in advance
or a month’s fee be paid in lieu of notice.
|»||No School Leaving Certificate will be issued until all school dues have been paid.|
|»||The school reserves the rights of withdrawing a student at any time on account of
improper and indisciplined behaviour, long leave of absence without permission,
failure to pay the school dues on time and using unfair means in Tests/Exams.
|»||If a pupil leaves the school in II Term then he/she has to pay the full Term Fee
as Notice Fee.
|»||After taking admission if the pupil decides to withdraw he/she will have to do so
a week before the academic session starts or else the Full Term Fee will be treated
as Notice Fee and no refund will be made.
|»||Important – Parents wishing to withdraw their children should ask for School Leaving
Certificate in writing by the 10th of May
The school-leaving certificate will not be issued unless all school dues are paid, and any library books or school property returned