“Well Begun is Half done.”
The day at School begins with a Morning School assembly. Morning School assembly is an important part of the School culture.
Marks are allotted for the Classwise assembly conducted by the students.
The flow of the assembly program is usually planned by school authorities
School believes in secularism and to promote it, prayers of different religions are recited by the students on different days.
Assembly begins with School Song followed by Prayer, Pledge, News, Thought for the Day, articles on Importance of the day and on moral values are read by students, also a small skit is presented by the students and teachers too address the students on topics relating to current events, morals and values.
Meditation is included once a week.
The School actively participates in the Global Forgiveness Movement initiated by Sadhu Vaswani Mission & Staff & Students observe Moment of Calm every month end .
Assembly concludes with National Anthem.
क्षात्र – कुल – गुरो, हे शिवराजा,
स्वातंत्र्याचा पहिला सैनिक
आम्ही बाळे तुझीच सारी
The Intention of the School Assembly is to –
- Build a culture of communication and representation of academic and co-curricular activities.
- It helps to strengthen the way a school works.
- It also helps students to gather a lot of energy.
- The assembly helps to nurture and maintain a positive, healthy school culture that binds everyone together.
- It also helps students from different classes to interact with each other and bridges the gaps of seniority-juniority between them.
- To connect with your true self and god through Morning Prayer.
- To motivate the students with appreciation, rewards, and accolades on performing well in academics and curricular activities.
- To motivate expression and overcome self-consciousness.
- To give an insight into experiential moments with anecdotes and stories and co-curricular activities.