Co-curricular activities conducted at SSPM Day School & Junior College:
- Workshop by Art Teacher – Mr Abhang ( Handmade Paper Bag Making )
- Workshop on Digital T- Shirt Designing (conducted by our Alumna Ms Vidhi Baldota )
- Blood Donor day (Digital Poster Making )
- Death Anniversary of Ornithologist Dr Salim Ali ( Videos & PPT presentations )
- Longest Day ( Videos & PPT presentations by Students )
- International Yoga day ( Live Yoga Demo Session by Yoga Expert – our Alumnus Mr Ajay Naik )
- World Father’s Day ( Students shared their thoughts and feelings towards their fathers through video messages )
- World Music day ( Show your Musical talent online activity )
- Sant Kabir Jayanti ( Hindi Poetry Recitation/ Doha Competition )
- Shahu Jayanti ( Marathi Elocution & Powada Competition )
- National Doctor’s Day ( Webinar on Health & Hygiene for Girl Students by our Alumna Dr Rashmi Veer Bapat ) ( Thanks giving and appreciation video messages for Doctors by our Students )
- World Sports Journalist Day ( Role play of Sports Journalist and recorded videos of Students reporting their favourite match activity conducted )
- Palkhi Celebration ( Video performances of Students of Abhangas & Bhajans were compiled together and shared with all Students )
- Kargil Vijay Din ( Video and PPT presentation and 30 stories ( one per day ) of Kargil War heroes shared throughout the month from 27June 2021 to 25 July 2021 )
- International Tiger day ( Logo Making with appropriate tagline Competition )
- School Logo Designing Competition ( on account of Golden Jubilee Celebration )
- Annual Moment of Calm Observance (Video and PPT presentation )
- Kranti Din (Video and PPT presentation )
- Left Hander’s Day ( Quote/ Slogan writing showing creativity and unique presentation )
- Independence Day ( English Declamation Competition – Inspiring speeches of Great Leaders )
- National Sports Day (Video and PPT presentation )
- Offline School Golden Jubilee Inaugural Function
- Online Teachers Day Celebration – Students sent their recorded wishes for Teachers which were compiled together and shown in all classes.
- Offline Teachers Day Celebration at School with Staff members following the Covid protocols.
- Ganesh Chaturthi – School Connect Activity – Students prepared digital invitations for the Teachers to attend Virtual Ganpati Aarti at their homes.
- Teachers virtually visited the students homes for Ganpati Aarti and connected with their family too.
- Hindi Diwas ( Online Hasya Kavita Spardha for School & Junior College )
- World Ozone Day (Video and PPT presentation creating awareness )
- Satyanarayan Puja at School performed following COVID protocols.
- World Heart Day ( Webinar for students from Std VII to XII on the topic‘ Say No to Junk Food ‘ by our Alumna- Food Technologist -Mrs Monali Divekar – Taware )
- Birth Anniversary of G D Madgulkar ( Marathi Kavya Spardha for School & Junior College )
- Wildlife Week from 2nd to 8th October 2021 ( Daily Classwise PPT presentation by Students sharing information about extinct and endangered species and suggesting conservation methods )
- Gandhi Jayanti Celebration ( Classwise PPT presentation by Students sharing thoughts of Gandhiji, his life and work and Swachata Abhiyaan )
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Jayanti ( Classwise PPT presentation by Students on Life & Work of Lal Bahadur Shastri and Learnings from his Life )
- World Post Day ( Activity for students – Write E-mails or drop letters at school on the allotted topics )
- Inter-School Virtual Science Fair conducted.
- Birth Anniversary of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam ( Vaachan Prerna Din and world Student’s Day – PPT presentation & Video by Teachers on the Occasion )
- Global Handwash Day ( PPT presentation and video by Student from Swachata Committee )
- Cyber Jagrookta Diwas ( Webinar for Students & Offline Session for teachers creating awareness regarding cybercrimes, cyber laws and fraud preventive methods )
- Diwali Celebration ( Webinar on Forts in Maharashtra and its Preservation by our Alumna Mr Vaibhav Patil )
- TERMINAL EXAMS
- Diwali Celebration ( PPT and Video by Teachers guiding about Safe and Pollution free Diwali and harmful effects of Fire Crackers on Humans and Animals )
- DIWALI VACATION