- All admissions are based on the policies of the Management.
- No interviews.
- Admission is marked by a complete absence of class distinctions or discrimination of any kind
- Admission forms are issued in the month of April / May depending on the vacancy in each class.
- Incomplete form will be rejected.
- No phone calls regarding admission should be made to the Office.
- Original Birth Certificate should be shown at the time of submission of the form.
- Proof (copy of School leaving certificate/ S.S.C./H.S.C. mark sheet) if Father is ex-student to be attached to the form
- Photo copy of most recent MSEB or BSNL bill
- Students who have already attended a recognised school must produce a Leaving Certificate from the recognised school last attended. If he/she comes from outside Maharashtra State, the Leaving Certificate must be countersigned by the Education Officer of that Place.
- For proof of address only MSEB/BSNL bills with the parents’ name and address will be accepted
- Submit two recent passport size photographs of the applicant
- The School Fees have to be paid before the TERM starts.
- Fees are to be paid Term wise on or before 1st June and 1st Dec. respectively.
- If fees are not paid by the due date, the name of the student may be struck off the school Roll.
- If a student is struck off the Roll he/she may lose his /her place in the school. Re-admission fees, in addition to arrears may have to be paid.
- No student may be permitted to begin a new term unless all arrears due on his/her account have been cleared before the commencement of the term.
- Fee Challan to be collected from the School Office
- Fee to be deposited in The Bank of Baroda , Jangli Maharaj Road Branch. Receipt of the same to be deposited in School Office
- Charges for Stationery are not included in the School fees. Payment for the same to be made in the month of June.
- Caution money is refundable.
- Computer Fee will be separate.
- As per Fee Regulation Act 2014 of Maharashtra Government dated 21st March 2014, School can hike the fee every two year, after an approval from PTA of Executive Committee and the concerned Education Authority.
- The Annual School fee for the Academic year 2019-2020 & 2020-2021 is as follows.
Fee Structure 2019-20 and 2020-21:
|Std.||First Term||Second Term|
|V to IX||11,550/-||11,500/-|
School endeavours to inculcate habit of cleanliness & neatness. Parents are requested to see that their children are always clean & neatly dressed for school.
|Boys||Steel Grey Trousers & White Shirt|
|Girls||Steel Grey Tunic & White Shirt|
|Wednesday (House Uniform)|
Students to compulsorily carry their Identity Card daily and produce it when it is asked by the authorities.
|»||Notice of withdrawal of the Student must be given in writing one calendar month in advance or a month’s fee be paid in lieu of notice.|
|»||No School Leaving Certificate will be issued until all school dues have been paid.|
|»||The school reserves the rights of withdrawing a student at any time on account of failure to pay the school dues on time and using unfair means in Tests/Exams.|
|»||If a Student leaves the school in II Term then he/she has to pay the full Term Fee as Notice Fee.|
|»||After taking admission if the Student decides to withdraw he/she will have to do so a week before the academic session starts or else the Full Term Fee will be treated as Notice Fee and no refund will be made.|
|»||Important – Parents wishing to withdraw their children from School should ask for School Leaving Certificate in writing by the 10th of May.|
The School leaving Certificate will not be issued unless all School dues are paid, and any library books or School property is returned and all dues are cleared.